Read the text and answer the questions !
I am Edy.I am in the fourth year class.This my classroom.It has twenty five chairs.There are blackboard,an eraser,a duster,a vase,a broom,a calendar,and so on.The room is very clean.So,I enjoy studying in this room.
1.Whose class is it?
2.What class is Edy now?
3.How many chairs in that class?
4.What things are in that classroom?
5.How is that room?
Surabaya zoo
Dila likes going to Surabaya zoo,to look at many kinds of animals.The lion,tiger,crocodile are wild animals.There is also the biggest animal,namely elephant.
6.Does Dila like going to the zoo?
7.What does she do at the zoo?
8.Are there many kinds of animals?
9.Is elephant small animal?
10.Mention the name of animal that lives in the river based on the text !
Complete the following questions correctly!
11.The people call it the king of the jungle.It is………..
12.If you are sick,please visit the………
13.My mother is cooking rice in the……..
14.You sleep in the……..
15.He plants the flowers in the………behinds his house
16………….is the chalk? It is in the box
17………..did you come ? Two days ago
18.Bengawan Solo is a…………but Bromo is ..............

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar